WARNING - PLS DONT BUY FROM THIS SHOP!

This is a new furniture shop located at Puchong Avenue. Most of the workers are Bangla.
We purchased a bedroom and sofa set for our new apartment.

Just imagine this:-
1. They dont deliver on promised date. They did 4 times delivery for my order at it was late at night 10-11pm! They deliver the bedroom set..and said the lorry not big enough to load the sofas..

2. They deliver partially (we bought 3+2+1) sofa set, but they only deliver (3+2). When they delivered the single sofa..guess what wrong colour!!
Finally they said they cant give the sofa colour as promised..cause they said the leather always come in different tone..they thought we are stupid to believe this!..finally we have to change to other colour(no choice as we have paid finish, if not i would have cancel our order).
So they have to collect the old sofa and sent the new set.

3. They torned my 3 seater sofa set while unloading..(small torn at the edge but still!)..and the boss said..u keep first we will call you later to take back n repair! CNY factory closed.

We are so frustrated..waste time..waste phone bill cause they never return your call..we learnt a leason..dont pay full before delivery and dont buy from Bangla..they are the worst salesperson and service ever!